Indoor Air Quality
Solutions For Indoor Air Quality In Kingwood, TX
Consider this: You spend the largest amount of time indoors, whether you’re at work, home, the gym, a restaurant, or anywhere else.
Have you ever considered the difference air quality makes when you’re inside? Take it from us, it’s more important than you might think. Here’s why indoor air quality is so important, and how the team at Accurate Air Solutions in Kingwood, TX can help you detect and solve issues with poor air quality inside your home.
Why Is Indoor Air Quality So Important?
With newer homes being built, there has been a rise in the rates of asthma being developed in the past decade. This is largely because these homes are better insulated than older homes, keeping indoor air contained. When this indoor air contains dust and other contaminants, the homeowners are breathing unhealthy air, at least for a large portion of the year, causing respiratory health complications. You spend enough time indoors to warrant concern with your indoor air quality. Most people are so preoccupied with the temperature of the air inside their home that they don’t stop to think about the quality of that air, and the potential risks of living in a space where they’re constantly breathing unhealthy air.
Luckily, there are a few things we can do to learn about your air quality and improve it before you or your loved ones suffer any health problems because of it.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Professionals can test the air inside your house for the presence of dust, mold, and other contaminants. Once you know what the problem is, the team at Accurate Air Solutions is happy to offer you our full range of indoor air quality solutions:
- Air duct cleaning: Air ducts can be the culprits for poor indoor air quality. These ducts can house rodents, mold, excess dust, and other contaminants, releasing them into the room when the heat or AC is running. Having your air ducts cleaned is the only way to prevent this.
- Dehumidifiers: A well-maintained dehumidifier can reduce respiratory issues by keeping indoor air at the optimal humidity for breathing.
- UV lamps: UV light can significantly reduce airborne allergens that cause allergic reactions, asthma, and more.
- Ventilators: Installing a ventilator in your home allows old air to be replaced with fresh outside air without sacrificing your home’s insulating ability.
- Regular maintenance: Something as simple as basic HVAC maintenance may improve your indoor air quality.
Call Us Today to Get Started!
To work with Accurate Air Solutions on your AC repair needs, simply pick up the phone and give us a call. Our friendly team will be happy to speak with you regarding the issues with your AC unit. It may be necessary to order parts for your air conditioner, so let’s get started as soon as possible to shorten the timeline. We’ll be happy to take a look at your AC unit to determine what has gone wrong and what will be needed to get it functioning once again. Thank you for taking the time to consider Accurate Air Solutions, and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our service. We look forward to serving you soon!